Posted 31/03/2010 17:08:11 - By host
Your book review should include:
- A general statement about what kind of book this is, including the title and author.
- A short description of the main character or characters and how they relate to each other.
- A short description of the plot / storyline. (Do not give away too much of the plot.
- Consider how it’s written, with some reference to language and style, including a quotation if possible to show what you mean.
- Any other important information, such as other books by the same author, awards won, if the book is one in a series.
- Give your critical opinion, with reasons and a recommendation to the reader.
- Indicate your star rating out of five stars, with five the highest.
Remember: to italicise all book titles: Graham Greene’s The Quiet American
to indent the start of each new paragraph.